BA, GradDip (Counselling), MA (Counselling), Certificate SomPsy
I have been facilitating Women’s Circles for over 18 years amongst the many and varied contours of my professional life as a counsellor, youth worker, health coach and business owner.
Having worked with women who are healing the deepest of wounds as well as those who are looking for some clarity in their lives, it is an honour and a privilege to gently and lovingly help each women on their way to finding more peace in their hearts and more happiness in their lives.
My greatest joy is to help women to know and understand that by identifying and healing old wounds and patterns of thought and behaviour they can open themselves up to limitless possibilities in this life.
I am passionate about helping women step into the fullness of their unique and beautiful selves and I believe that Sister Circles are a powerful source of inspiration and support during this process.
It is the transformational power of women gathering in Circles that gives me hope for a bright future during these changing times. We CAN co-create a better world – one Sister Circle at a time!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” Helen Keller
To make it as easy as possible for you to start you own Circle, I’ve developed a step-by-step guide to help you on your way! Click here for more info.
If you are looking to become an Ambassador for The Sister Circles, then The Sister Circles Online Facilitator Training Course is for you.
- Masters of Counselling (University of Western Sydney)
- Cert of Somatic Psychotherapy (Australia Institute of Somatic Psychology)
- Cert Health Coaching (Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York)
- Adv Dip of Community Mang’t (Mental Health Co-ordinating Council of NSW)
- Youth Mental Health Certificate (Youth Mental Health First Aid Australia)
- Member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists